Trackbout has announced an update to Ripchord, a free MIDI plugin for creating and remixing chord progressions.
Version 2.4.0 includes a MIDI recorder, MIDI drag & drop, and more.
You can create custom chord presets from scratch, load community presets or expansion packs, and also import any MIDI file that contains chords and Ripchord will automatically create a preset from it. Once you have a preset loaded, you can quickly and easily compose progressions by playing single notes to trigger full chords.
Changes in Ripchord v2.4.0
- MIDI recorder built into Ripchord.
- Drag & drop MIDI from Ripchord into your DAW.
- Power button to disable the preset chords, but maintain the MIDI routing and allow notes to pass through.
- Import “Type 1” MIDI files as well as “Type 0” MIDI files.
- Export the current preset as a MIDI file.
Ripchord is a free download for Windows and Mac. It supports VST3 and AU plugin formats.
More information: Trackbout