Roazhon DSP has released version 0.87 beta of its BrainStormer virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Changes in BrainStormer v0.87 beta
- Added 8 new waveforms (4 Steps, 33 Square, Asym Square, Trapezoid, SmoothSaw1, SmoothSaw2, Rectified, Half Rectified).
- Added matrix as modulable (now 84 destinations for modulators).
- Changed filter ENV amount to bipolar.
- Fixed slow GUI drawing and CPU spikes when knobs are moving or automated.
- Fixed noise/glitch at the start.
- Added double click on knob to set default value.
- Added mouse wheel control on knobs for fine tuning.
- Set linear knob mode by default (host mode can still overwrite it).
- Changed linear mode knob sensitivity to have a finer scale.
- Changed precise linear mode knob sensitivity to have a finer scale (SHIFT + left click).
- Added instant circular relative knob mode (ALT + left click).
- Fixed OSC fine tune displayed value.
- Reordered filter GUI section in a logical way.
- Fixed dll loading issue on some old hosts (main entry point missing).
- Patches from v0.86 versions remain compatible.
BrainStormer is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
More information: Roazhon DSP