Rob Papen has announced the release of the new audio plugin DelSane, a stereo tape delay that makes it easy to create both smooth-sounding delay effects as well as more creative, out of the box effects.
It is true that the amount of Delay FX available is like the number of stars in the Milky Way! Looking at all these stars (Delays) can be overwhelming, so to keep your music production sane…we created DelSane, which is a lovely sounding Stereo Tape Delay FX plug-in with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde behavior.
- Easy to understand layout for go-to delay duties.
- Multiple GUI sizes (100%, 125%, 150% and 200%).
- Equal Feedback feature to give the stereo delay a smooth equal left and right tail feedback.
- Distortion parameter to add some edge to the delay sound.
- Frequency Shift to alienate the delay sound even more.
- Disrupt Sphere-Slider can be connected to various delay parameters to change multiple parameters in a dynamic way
- Lazy Mode for automation of movement of the Sphere-Slider, which allows you to also create flanger, chorus or creative new types of modulation sounds.
- Audio Follower to influence various delay parameters including the Sphere-Slider Disrupt parameter itself.
- MIDI & MOD section for influencing various DelSane parameters including the Disrupt Sphere-Slider.
Available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, DelSane is on sale at the Rob Papen website and from distributor Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $29 USD / 29 EUR until May 15th, 2021 (regular 35 USD/EUR).