Rob Papen has launched a sale on Predator 2, the popular virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Predator 2 is the successor of a legendary synthesizer that has inspired many artists/composers and appears on countless music tracks!
As before it combines inspiring presets and cutting edge features to make this your ‘go-to’ synth for contemporary music production.
Predator 2 features
- Each oscillator is now dual, using two different waves (including the 8 user waves), with a variety of different waves of mixing / morphing between them.
- Each preset can hold up to 8 user waves, which can be combined into wave-sets, which can be traversed in different ways..
- Each user wave is editable, using up to 256 partials, and with advanced commands to edit & shape these wavetables. Included with Predator 2 are many wave-tables and wave-sets..
- each filter & oscillator is now fully stereo.
- much expanded second filter, with full controls & envelopes, plus a 3rd high pass filter.
- improved unison mode, so that you can now have up-to 6 unison sub-voices for each full voice, allowing unison to work in all play modes.
- XY screen, with recordable paths, which can be used to modulate all the controls.
- Dual Arp ( A & B) , with join mode allowing you to have up 32 step Arp. Plus new Sequencer Arp mode.
- increased envelopes & LFOs (up from 2 to 4).
- Increased number of modulation steps (from 8 to 20), with advanced modulation mode allowing you to step limits & upper / lower amounts.
- Improved chord editing.
- Dual 3 band EQ with low / high pass filter which can be used pre / post of the effects..
- Each section can have it’s own presets, and commands such as clearing / copying / pasting.
- Easy mode .
- Big Screen mode.
- Much improved preset management, with find mode & tagging.
- Almost 6000 presets.
Predator 2 (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique until September 1st, 2018. Users of the original Predator can upgrade at 20% off as well.
More information: Rob Papen Predator 2