Rob Papen has announced that the Vecto powerful 4-oscillator vector synthesizer is now available in native plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
Previously released as a Rack Extension, the synth allows you to draw in vector paths to shape the sound in many different ways.
Included in the package are a huge selection of oscillator waves, sampled waveforms, multiple modulation options and preset vector paths to help create unique and distinctive sounds.
Originally introduced by Sequential Circuits in the Prophet VS Synth released back in 1986, Vector is a type of audio synthesis which provides dynamic sound movement by cross-fading between four sound sources.
Now available as a plug-in for the first time, Vecto was originally created for the Propellerhead Reason RE platform. However after huge commercial success, Rob Papen received many requests to make Vecto available to use in other DAWs so Audio Unit, VST and AAX are now supported too.
- 4 Oscillator Vector Synthesizer.
- Over 1000 Premium Presets.
- Central XY Controller for dynamic sound mixing.
- 28 Filter Slots with a variety of high quality effects processors.
- 2 Effects Processors.
- Wide variety of Waveforms including Classic Analog Models, Additive, Spectrum and Samples.
- Classic-Style Arpeggiator.
The synth has also been added to the eXplorer 5 collection. Owners of the bundle can download the latest installer of eXplorer 5 to obtain Vecto.