Roland has announce the new VIMA JM-5 Sound Module.
With thousands of high quality sounds, elegant design, and an easy-to-use interface, the JM-5 is the perfect all-in-one solution for full control of musical backgrounds at home or at any entertainment venue.
The JM-5 is a single audio unit dedicated to live vocal performance, and is perfect for karaoke, amateur and professional singers, piano players, and many entertainment venue owners. Equipped with a top-level sound engine, the VIMA JM-5 includes 128-voice polyphony, an SSC Sound Engine with over 1,000 sounds and 57 drum kits.
VIMA JM-5 features
- All-in-one playback and performance module.
- Over 1,000 tones, 57 drum kits, and 128-voice polyphony.
- Plays back SMF, MP3, WAV, MP3+CDG, and VIMA Tunes files from an external USB storage device.
- Tempo control, key change, and Melody Mute/Center Cancel functions.
- Supports slide shows and lyrics display.
- Two vocal mic inputs with onboard Vocal Effects, including Harmony, Roland Space Echo, Ambience and Voice Transformer.
- Audio WAV recording to external USB storage device.
- Composite Video Out to display lyrics and/or chords of the selected songs as well as digital-photo slide shows.
More information: Roland / VIMA JM-5