Roland has introduced the INTEGRA-7 SuperNATURAL Sound Module, a next-generation rack unit that employs the company’s very latest innovations in sound technology.
Loaded with over 6,000 highly expressive sounds (SuperNATURAL sounds, PCM sounds, and all 12 SRX expansion boards), independent SuperNATURAL acoustic, synth, and drum sounds, and much more, the flagship INTEGRA-7 brings a new realm of creative power to keyboardists and composers both live and in the studio.
With the development of SuperNATURAL sound and Behavior Modeling, Roland has blurred the boundary between acoustic and electronic instruments. Built upon these core technologies, the INTEGRA-7 gives musicians a goldmine of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully stocked 16-part module. With the immense power of the INTEGRA-7, musicians can create amazingly realistic and detailed orchestral arrangements, immersive spatial sounds, and beyond.
- Flagship synth module with over 6,000 sounds built in.
- The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behavior Modeling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations.
- Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analog synth models and vintage filter types.
- Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change derived from Roland V-Drums.
- Producer’s “must-have” SRX Expansion sound library built in; all 12 SRX titles included.
- Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits.
- Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output.
- INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software.
More information: Roland / INTEGRA-7