Roland has announced the new BK-7m, a portable backing module that can connect to any MIDI-compatible instrument, such as a keyboard, digital piano, or digital accordion.
With hundreds of accompaniment styles, high quality sounds, and an easy-to-use interface, the BK-7m is the perfect companion for any entertainer.
Equipped with a top-level sound engine, the BK-7m includes 128-voice polyphony, an SSC Sound Engine with over 1,000 sounds and 57 drum kits, some of which include Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL® technology. The BK-7m also includes over 400 accompaniment arrangement styles in 10 different rhythm families, allowing for a broad range of music styles. Each accompaniment style has four variations that can be accessed with the touch of a button, each assigning the most suitable tones and effects to the real-time parts depending on the selected musical style.
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs.
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony.
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings.
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre.
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector.
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device.
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles.
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display.
More information: Roland / BK-7m