Roland has introduced the BA-55, a compact, lightweight, and efficient battery-powered amp that’s designed for any small function requiring sound amplification.
Paired with its included wireless microphone, the BA-55 is perfect not only for musical performances, but also for school presentations, meetings, special events, houses of worship, and other events.
The BA-55 has a three-channel configuration, with one channel featuring an integrated 2.4 GHz wireless receiver for use with the included wireless microphone. The second channel can accept a second Roland wireless microphone or a standard wired microphone, while the third channel has RCA, 1/4-inch, and 1/8-inch stereo inputs for audio, instrument or other line input use. The BA-55 offers global tone controls for quick sound adjustments and an echo effect that can be switched from the wireless microphone.
- Portable design with high-quality sound for audiences up to 80 people.
- SPL (sound pressure level) rated at a powerful 108 dB.
- One 2.4 GHz wireless microphone included (DR-WM55); a second DR-WM55 can be purchased separately for simultaneous use.
- Operates on 8 AA batteries or AC power (AC adaptor included).
- Onboard accelerometer sensor switches operation to stereo mode when positioned horizontally.
- Two 6.5″ (16 cm) high-performance speakers.
- Three-channel built-in mixer with two-band EQ.
- Echo/Reverb effect.
- Built-in Anti-Feedback function.
- Line Output for recording or expanding the system.
- Integrated storage compartment for storing wireless microphones and accessories.
- Auto Power Off function.
- Compatible with Roland ST-A95 speaker stand.
More information: Roland / BA-55