Roland has introduced the JUNO-DS Synthesizer, a powerful and versatile keyboard for performing and recording musicians.
This latest evolution of the popular JUNO series delivers many enhancements over previous generations, including improved pianos, additional organ sounds, waveform expansion capability, Phrase Pads, new vocal effects and more. Along with a 61-key model, the JUNO-DS is also available in a weighted-action version with 88 keys to complement the expressive new piano sounds.
Relied on by players around the world, Roland’s JUNO synths are known for their high-quality sounds, intuitive operation, portability and exceptional value. The JUNO-DS takes the iconic series to a new level, offering many feature updates for performing keyboardists. Lightweight and mobile, the instrument is packed with great Roland sounds for any musical style. And with battery or AC operation, users have the flexibility to play anywhere their music takes them.
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation.
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport.
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials.
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website.
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard.
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders.
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory.
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances.
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas.
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode.
The JUNO-DS61 and JUNO-DS88 will be available by the end of October, 2015, priced at £549 GBP and £799 GBP respectively.