Roland has announced the RC-300 Loop Station, the new flagship model in its industry-leading lineup of real-time phrase loopers.
Equipped with multitrack loop phrases, three hours of stereo recording time, built-in effects, enhanced real-time control options, USB, and much more, the RC-300 is a dream machine for the growing legions of instrumentalists and vocalists that incorporate live looping in their musical performances.
The RC-300 replaces the popular RC-50, improving on its powerful predecessor in nearly every way. Like the RC-50, it’s housed in an ultra-durable metal chassis that’s built to last, and offers 99 different memory locations, each with three independent stereo or mono loop phrases. But, the RC-300 ups the ante big time with three hours of recording and loop storage, more than seven times the amount available in the RC-50. The RC-300 also provides newly enhanced options for controlling loop phrases, including dedicated REC/DUB/PLAY and STOP footswitches for each phrase, an ALL START/STOP footswitch, and an expression pedal for real-time effects control.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each.
- Dedicated fader per track.
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time.
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories.
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping.
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power.
- USB storage; import/export WAV files.
The RC-300 is expected to ship in November with an MSRP of $768.50 USD.
More information: Roland / RC-300