Roland has announced the STUDIO-CAPTURE USB 2.0 audio interface, the new flagship of the acclaimed CAPTURE family of computer-based recording interfaces.
Featuring pro-level performance, generous I/O that includes 12 premium-grade mic preamps, and a flexible, mobile design that’s equally at home in the studio or on the road, STUDIO-CAPTURE sets an all-new standard in USB audio interfaces.
STUDIO-CAPTURE offers a powerful, versatile solution for today’s musicians, composers, and recording engineers. It delivers quality equivalent to dedicated rackmount audio interfaces costing much more, all in a compact, go-everywhere package that’s ideal for traveling production, tabletop use in home studios, or permanent installation in commercial recording facilities.
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production.
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP).
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac.
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps.
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons.
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes.
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs.
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT.
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver.
- 2U rackmount ears included.
More information: Roland / STUDIO-CAPTURE