Memory Splice has announced the release of Roland JD-Xi Editor Software, a standalone editor the JD-Xi synthesizer by Roland.
The focus has entirely been on functionality and liberating the Roland JD-Xi from menu-diving and ending the pressing the small black buttons in a dark room thereby ending button-mashing errors.
It will get it’s glossy black and red sexy Roland JD-Xi/JD-XA makeover in future updates included with purchase.
Roland JD-Xi Editor Software features
- Two-Way Communication between the editor software and JD-Xi synth with the push of a button.
- Control of all Analog Synth Parameters.
- Control of all Digital Synth 1 & 2 Parameters.
- Control of all Drum Partials and Parameters.
- Control of Effects 1 & 2 with a simple button.
- Control of Reverb and Delay.
- Arpeggio Control.
The software is available for 64-bit Windows/Mac OS X (VST support is planned) for an introductory price of $42 USD (regular $60 USD).