The ROLI Studio sound library and production-tool suite features two powerful MPE plugins — ROLI Studio Player and ROLI Studio Drums, with many sounds from FXpansion’s Strobe2 and Cypher2, as well as others from ROLI’s Equator software synthesizer built for MIDI Polyphonic Expression.
It is now possible for anyone to access ROLI Studio, whether you own a ROLI controller or not.
Featuring a library of MPE and standard MIDI sounds, plus unique composition tools like Smart Chords, ROLI Studio is a compatible, easily navigable, all-in-one suite that will help fast-track your new ideas.
ROLI Studio features
- 2 plugins: ROLI Studio Player & ROLI Studio Drums.
- 500+ sounds, including 300+ MPE sounds.
- Presets from Equator, Cypher2, Strobe2 synths.
- Expansive audio effects and macros.
- Groundbreaking production tools like Smart Chords.
- Intuitive, easily navigable interfaces.
- Works with all MIDI controllers and DAWs.
ROLI Studio for Windows and Mac (Standalone, AU and VST/VST3 plugin formats) is available for purchsae for 89 EUR / $99 USD. You can save 20% with coupon code STUDIO20 at the checkout until April 30th, 2020.
The newly launched ROLI Sound Store offers an always-growing library of finely crafted sounds, including the world’s biggest collection of MPE presets.
More information: ROLI