Sample Fuel has released an update to its Pad Motion instrument library for HALion, HALion Sonic and the free HALion Sonic SE.
Pad Motion 3.0 comes with new samples sources, additional presets, and various improvements to the virtual instrument for modern scoring pads and textures.
PAD MOTION is our first Virtual Instrument that utilizes 4 different synthesis engines making it one of the most unique and capable sample library instruments available anywhere. The patches are interesting but simple enough to let you compose with them rather than being restrictive to the point where you have to compose around them. Many of the presets live up to the name PAD MOTION and have complex motion to create interesting textures and moods.
Changes in Pad Motion v3.0
- Added over 220 New Sampled Sources. Now includes over 900 sampled sources in Version 3.0.
- New presets for the User Envelope.
- New Grid Multiplier and Divider for the User Envelope.
- Over 1740 Program Presets.
- New improvements to the GUI.
- New Gate modulation and presets.
- New Lo Pass and Hi Pass Filter Type Options.
- Analog Modeled and Wavetable Synth have been condensed into 1 layer.
- New modification that allows the user to easily switch between Sample and Grain within 1 layer.
Pad Motion 3.0 is on sale for the intro price of $99.99 USD (regular $149.99 USD). The update is free for existing users of Pad Motion.
More information: Sample Fuel