Sample Fuel has released version 2.0 of Wave wavetable synthesizer instrument for Steinberg’s HALion Sonic SE.
Wave 2.0 includes many new enhancements, features and presets.
Wave 2.0 brings more than 1150 wavetables comprised from a large array of classic to modern synthesizers. The main drive behind this update was to create a flagship synthesizer with the flexibility to cover everything from classic analog/digital synthesis to modern wavetable textures.
The 2.0 update brings a much larger modern GUI that speeds up the workflow. The user can now see twice as much information on the ADVANCED Pages and the new SIMPLE Page allows quick access to the parameters you use most of the time while being simple and intuitive.
Changes in Wave v2.0
- Larger complete redesign of the GUI.
- New Simple Page.
- Over 1500 Program Presets included.
- New User Envelope “LFO” shaped presets.
- Over 1150 Wavetable Presets Included.
- New Morphing Oscillators.
- New Stacked and Morphing Oscillators.
- New Morphing Variations.
- New Single Cycle Wavetables from Classic Synthesizers.
- New Classic Oscillator Stacks from Vintage Synthesizers.
- New Virtual Synths Wavetables.
Wave 2.0 is available for $49.99 USD. The update is free for users of the previous version. Wave 2.0 is also included in the Hybrid Bundle for $79.99 USD.
More information: Sample Fuel