Sample Logic has announced the release of its new Kontakt sample library Empyreal Atmosphere Designer, a virtual instrument that aims to bring your soundscapes to life with cutting edge tools.
Use the huge number of supplied samples or drag-and-drop your own atmospheres. Adjust and animate loop points, playback direction and loop position with ease to create constantly evolving timbres that you’ll never hear the same way twice. Add a host of FX and chains that can be animated on the fly for total creative freedom, all packed into a logical and ergonomic user experience. This means easy navigation with an efficient dual core sound engine geared perfectly for tempo-synced motion via LFOs, FX sequencers and an automatable blend mixer.
With over 1,000 sounds and the ability to load your own samples, EMPYREAL is a virtual instrument environment that will become your new go-to for generating atmospheres without limits!
- 1,100+ sound sources & presets with a limitless number of sonic combinations.
- 5.75 GB sample content (using lossless compression).
- Dynamic tag-based preset browsing system with sort and load filters.
- Drag-and-drop user loading technology for custom based atmospheres.
- Advanced interactive waveform window for sample looping manipulation.
- Dual core sound morphing engine with A/B blending features.
- Infinite randomization engine for instant inspiration.
- Hot-swappable FX chain technology with the latest Kontakt FX inserts.
- FX animators & LFO integration for tempo-synced rhythmic sound sculpting.
Available for the full version of Kontakt 6.6 or higher, Empyreal Atmosphere Designer is on sale at the introductory price of $159.99 USD until October 25th, 2021. The regular price is $299.99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic