Sample Logic has announced a one week extension to the introductory sale of its newly released Symphonic AI library for Kontakt that delivers a fusion of orchestral samples and synthesis driven by motion.
SYMPHONIC AI is an awe-inspiring fusion of orchestral samples and synthesis driven by motion that results in intelligent, elegant and dynamic symphonic instruments.
Weighing in at 13 GB with over 24,129 audio samples using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression, SYMPHONIC AI contains 938 multi-sampled instruments and presets.
Symphonic AI features
- 938 Instruments & Presets.
- 13 GB Sample Content.
- Made entirely from multi-sampled orchestral instruments.
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core audio engine with Step & FX Animators, LFOs and XY Core Mixer.
- Dynamic tag-based preset browser.
- Randomize presets, sounds and parameters for instant and infinite inspiration.
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns to a DAW.
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology.
Symphonic AI is on sale for $249.99 USD until July 27th, 2020. The regular price is $499.99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic