Sample Logic has announced the release of its new Cinematic Guitars Motion instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
With the latest title in the Cinematic Guitars series, Sample Logic continues to build upon the concept that expands the idea of what guitars can sound like in a creative virtual world and to define the cinematic guitar’s place in modern music production.
CINEMATIC GUITARS MOTION is the next leap forward; a ground-breaking virtual instrument combining expertly sampled modern guitar tones with the world’s most powerful quad-core animator engine.
Made entirely from guitars recorded by guitar impresario Steve Ouimette, CG MOTION includes 864 sampled instruments and presets, with 33 GB of inspiring audio (over 33,000 samples).
CG MOTION incorporates Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression to cram in tons of content. Think you know guitar libraries?
Think again, as CG MOTION is entirely different to a traditional multi-sampled guitar library. It goes far beyond the status quo, with every preset meticulously layered and infused with motion and hybrid FX, resulting in a cinematic sound that blurs the line between music and sound design.
Cinematic Guitars Motion features
- 864 Instruments & Presets.
- 33 GB Sample Content.
- Made entirely from multi-sampled guitars.
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core Step Animator with XY motion engines.
- Dynamic meta-tag browsing system.
- Randomize almost everything for instant and infinite inspiration.
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns from CG MOTION into a DAW.
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher required.
Cinematic Guitars Motion is available at an introductory price of $299.99 USD until October 22nd, 2019 (regular $499.99 USD). Current owners of any other Cinematic Guitars library can get the new instrument for $199.99 USD during the promotion.
More information: Sample Logic