Sample Magic has announced The Secrets of House Music Production, an essential guide to producing cutting-edge house music.
After four years producing award-winning sample collections, Sample Magic share the secrets of house music production in this 144-page full-colour book packed with hundreds of walkthroughs, hints, tips and insights from some of the biggest names in the industry.
Written by Marc Adamo (DJ Magazine, Future Music) with contributions from Wolfgang Gartner, Way Out West, Sharooz and a foreword by Mark Knight, this is the first time the secrets of house music have ever been fully revealed.
The Secrets of House Music Production features
- 144 page full-colour A4 book.
- All parts of the production process are covered, including: making beats, drum sounds, basslines, structure, instrumentals, FX, mixing, vocals, mastering, remixes, programming ideas and more.
- Every style of house is covered, from minimal to tribal, electro to progressive, soulful to jackin’.
- In-depth tutorials reveal the tricks of the pros, with step-by-step tutorials using Logic, Cubase and Ableton.
- A bonus CD includes 500+MB of exclusive samples to get you started.
The Secrets of House Music Production is available for pre-order now for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic