Sample Magic has launched Boost, a new mix processing plugin for Windows and Mac.
Boost is a simple, powerful mix finalising utility designed to get your music sounding as full and polished as possible using a minimal amount of processing.
Utilising cutting-edge low-latency DSP, Boost adds multi-band compression, 4-band equalisation, stereo enhancement, brickwall limiting and filters out inaudible low frequencies to give a fuller, louder and wider mixdown.
- Effortlessly bring your mixes and tracks up to a commercial level using studio quality processing which dynamically modifies your signal through a complex chain of professional effects.
- Increase the ‘punch’ and impact of your signal while maintaining clarity and perceived dynamics.
- Browse 64 unique Preset Modes spanning various styles of mastering, genres and work flows.
- Easily bypass individual processing sections for quick comparison between processed and unprocessed sounds.
- Detailed VU metering and Input / Output level along with easy to use volume compensation means making detailed comparisons between processed and unprocessed sounds.
- Low CPU usage and latency.
- ‘Boost’ mode to re-order components for additional loudness!
- ‘Brick’ switch to ensure zero digital clipping.
Boost for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for £89.99 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic