ADSR has announced an update to the ADSR Sample Manager, a free smart sample management tool for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.7.1 contains several new features including tabbed searches, frequency analysis in the waveform display, plus saving of favorite sound collections.
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow. Work in standalone or keep all the action right in your DAW with the plugin. Search all your local samples or your purchased ADSR samples in the cloud by type, genre, bpm or key. Best of all… it’s FREE!
Changes in ADSR Sample Manager v1.7.1
- Added Favourite Collections.
- Added Search tabs.
- Added frequency analysis to waveform display.
- Added new columns: file path, library, effective length, bit depth, sample rate, channel count & codec.
- Added Apple Silicon native support.
- Improved add tag dialogue.
- Improved stability.
- Improved zooming when using the +- buttons or pinch gesture.
- Fixed folder list closing when files dragged from Sample Manager.
- Fixed tag panel not showing at startup.
- Fixed missing tag buttons in sample view.
- Fixed crash when editing BPM for multiple samples.
- Fixed problem with all tags disappearing after restore from settings panel.
- Fixed issue with selecting tags from the auto-complete list when in AND mode and the text partial excludes the tag selected.
- Fixed issue where downloading files from website purchases would ask for library refresh at every startup.
- Various small bug fixes and UI improvements.
ADSR Sample Manager is a free download for Windows and Mac in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software (Ableton Link enabled).
More information: ADSR Sounds