SampleOddity is back with another Oddmospheres soundset. Volume 3 offers a collection of over 50 unusual sounds for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
Venture once more into the Oddmospheres with this third collection of otherworldly offerings.
A focus on dynamic expression and motion adds subtle drama and interest to even simple sounds. Velocity sensitivity and meticulously assigned macros allow for nuanced performance and evolving soundscapes.
Drift, deviate, and delve deeply through fifty three new musical matrices… but be wary or be lost in parallel dimensions of sound!
Oddmospheres 3 features
- For use in cinematic filmscore, electronic, rock, or game music.
- Inspired by Trent Reznor, Radiohead, Boards of Canada and countless scifi movies.
- 53 unusual instrument patches
- Hybrid Pad/Leads – full of character and subtle nuance.
- Rhythms – most patches include a macro that can add (or subtract) pulsing rhythms.
- Basses – not a focus, but the few included are articulate, analog-ish, and adaptable.
- Each instrument includes eight MIDI assignable macros for sound shaping control!
- Current version of Massive required.
The soundset is available for purchase for $17 USD.