SampleOddity has released Weird Ambient Stuff 2, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt, which gives you the tools to craft dynamic ambient soundscapes and add motion to them with delays and an LFO step sequencer.
The detailed interface allows users to manipulate three sample layers, each with independent effects and envelopes, and crossfade between them with the mod wheel.
Weird Ambient Stuff 2 features
- Modular interface with three parts:
- Morpher: Browse sound sources and crossfade between three sample layers with independent FX controls.
- Tri-Delay: Add a delay to each of the sound sources chosen in the Morpher, or choose up to three new sound sources.
- Rhythmoid: 16 step LFO sequencer that adds rhythm to your soundscape.
- 50 preset patches to get you started.
- 100 sound sources.
- 206MB .rar download.
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.
The library is available for purchase for $49 USD.
More information: SampleOddity