SampleScience has announced the release of its free instrument plugin Analog Waveforms, featuring the basic waveforms of the Mopho analog monophonic synthesizer from Dave Smith Instruments.
Each waveform has been sampled note by note across 7 octaves (each sample being 10 seconds in length) which gives an accurate and genuine sonic representation of an analog synthesizer. The synthesizer in question is the Mopho by DSi.
All the samples have been looped for sustain notes and they are made available to the public domain. They can be downloaded separately from the plugin.
Analog Waveforms features
- 4 multi-sampled analog synthesizer waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, saw-triangle, pulse-width at 40%.
- 355 MB of samples (16-bit, 44.1kHz mono Wav files).
- Room reverb.
- ass/Lowpass filter.
- Amplitude range controls.
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato.
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for macOS and Windows.
More information: SampleScience