Sampleso has announced the release of Synthophone, a deep sampled instrument based on the classic Stylophone. Sampleso’s signature Kontakt engine takes this instrument way beyond its original functionality.
This instrument was accurately sampled to behave just like the original unit, capturing each note in all three registers, including noises for the stylus tap and release, with the ability to mix and choose between MIC input and LINE input sources giving further tonal versatility.
Our unique Kontakt engine interface takes this simple looking instrument to virtually endless sonic possibilities. Giving the user the ability to shape, sequence, morph and manipulate the sound using various fx making the Synthophone a truly inspiring tool for your projects.
- 199 samples, 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav.
- Unique Kontakt engine interface.
- Flat & Intuitive Design.
- Sampleso original and inspiring effects Morpher.
- 2 LFO’s and 2 advanced step sequencers.
- Advanced Key-switch function.
- 128 Factory Presets + Presets easy tags navigation.
- “Light weight” Instrument (85mb only).
- 18 Fx included.
Synthophone for Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (full version) is available for an introductory price of $24.99 USD (regular $39.99 USD).