Sampleson has announced the release of the Reed200, a new spectral modeled Wurlitzer electric piano instrument.
Following the recent Markus 88, this new instrument is also based on real samples entirely rebuilt by modeling.
Reed200 is our second spectral modeled instrument. We can say it’s all that we dreamed about. Clean and responsive timbre made out of the real Wurlitzer. Stacking up to 600 pure sinewaves, we achieved a perfect and accurate timbre reproducing the sound that a Wurli generates on the line output. (Also we included a cabinet and drive emulator)
As in our Markus 88, we did most of the jobs manually. Despite the deep spectrum analysis we used to decode the timbre DNA, we focused on recreating the real feel of pushing down a key in a real Wurlitzer.
- Spectral modeled full range Wurlitzer.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- Phaser, Reverb and Color adjustment.
- Release and velocity controls.
Reed200 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is on sale for the intro price of $49.95 USD (regular $79 USD).
More information: Sampleson