Sampleon has announced the release of its new virtual instrument Akoustic, a spectral synthesizer that is fully built upon acoustic spectra from real instruments.
With Akoustic you can play with partials and spectra from real instruments in a additive synthesis way.
A new approach to sound design. We created spectrums for acoustic instruments to be accessed via additive synthesis.
Akoustic gives you a very precise and obsessive way to create new sounds, allowing you to tweak every partial in a detailed way. Envelope, tuning, offset or gain for any partial are accessible individually. This gives you an unmatches detailed editing power.
- Additive synthesizer based on spectral models.
- Drive, delay and Reverb FXs.
- Basic arpeggiator included.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Releases, mechanical noises knob.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- About ~35MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Akoustic is available for the intro price of $39 USD for a limited time (regular $69 USD).
More information: Sampleson