Sampleson has announced the release of Fire, a spectral modeled piano bass instrument that aims to recreate the Rhodes Piano Bass.
Heavily used by The Doors on live shows, Rhodes Piano Bass is an icon of the rock and funk music. We did a recreation based on Spectral Modeling, offering the real sound and feel of the instrument in just 30MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity switching since is not sample-based. Available for Mac & Win, Standalone and Plug-in versions.
- Spectral modeled full range Rhodes Bass Piano.
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs.
- Low end harmonic knob.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, Bitwig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc.).
- Win 32/64-bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Regularly $29 USD, you can the plugin for free using coupon code GETINSPIRED at checkout. This code will be valid for 60 days and allows unlimited downloads.
More information: Sampleson