Sampleson has announced the release of its latest spectral modeled virtual instrument. Model T brings the sounds of the Hohner Pianet T in a 30MB plugin.
The Hohner Pianet T was one of the most affordable and common electromechanical piano produced in the late 70’s. Based on reeds, it generates a warm, bell-like but dark tone. Original Pianet T does not includes sustain pedal, due his simple mechanics and easily replaceable pieces. But we included the option to activate the sustain pedal on our modeled recreation.
Also we recreated mechanics sound, very present in every Pianet T sound. (Controllable individually on our instrument).
Model T features
- Spectral modeled full range Hohner Pianet T.
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs.
- Sustain activation option.
- Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc).
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
The Model T is available for the intro price of $19.95 USD for a limited time (regular $49.95 USD).
More information: Sampleson