Samplestate has launched Minimal, Tech & Deep Vol. 9, a new Little Helper series sample pack produced by the exceptionally talented producer Marc Faenger.
The Düsseldorf-based DJ and producer gained early attention with releases on Little Helpers, MINUS, Trapez and others which instantly got picked up by some of the key figures of the international DJ scene such as Richie Hawtin, Marco Carola, Visionquest, Magda, Robert Dietz, Yaya, Davide Squillace, Steve Lawler, tINI, Shlomi Aber, Gel Abril and many more.
Marc´s DJ-sets mirror the timbre of his productions: Organically evolving trips between contemporary house and techno that have seen him play events and clubs like ENTER Miami, ENTER.Ibiza, Fuse Brussels, Watergate, Weekend, Sysiphos, Ipse, Cavo Paradiso, Nordstern Basel, Tomorrowland, Fabric London, Tini SoundGarden and more.
Minimal, Tech & Deep Vol. 9 features
- 1GB content, 24-bit quality.
- 79 123BPM Drum Loops (Incl. Variations), 19 123BPM Top Loops, 88 125BPM Drum Loops (Incl. Variations), 30 125BPM Top Loops, 18 123BPM Bass Loops, 20 125BPM Bass Loops, 42 123BPM Synth Loops, 29 125BPM Synth Loops.
- 216 Drum Rex2 Files, 109 Music Rex2 Loops.
- 31 Bass Hits, 18 Claps & Snares, 22 Hats, 30 Kicks, 72 Perc, 21 Vocals.
- 36 Soft Sampler Patches for EXS24, Halion, Kontakt & NNXT.
The Marc Faenger sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £29.95 GBP. Parts are also sold separately.