SampleTekk has launched another sale on the MkII Pianos, a collection of piano instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt.
SampleTekk MkII Pianos are Kontakt only pianos that features Sympathetic Resonances, Controllable hammerback and pedal sound, TimeVel Release Technology and more. Some has several mixable microphone perspectives that gives you endless possibilities in timbre and sound.
You need full Kontakt, the free player will only open instrument in a time limited demo mode.
SampleTekk MkII Pianos
- 7CG MkII – The Seven Seas Grand, 7CG, was recorded at OAL studios in Stockholm Sweden using a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano. We used a matched pair of Neumann U89 for picking up the sound of this great instrument.
- Black Grand MkII – Steinway D Grand Piano – The magnificent Steinway D, recorded in a concerthall for the true concert grand experience. Three different microphone perspectives, Close, Ambient and Medium Ambiance that you can mix together. Incredible 48 samples/note cut’s this sampled instrument in a class of its own.
- Blue Grand MkII – The Blue Grand is the perfect piano when you want something that’s a bit more mellow, old school and ambient sound. The great instrument used for the White Grand and White Sister, a large Malmsjo Grand, a 100 year old beauty, was here used to create their more soft spoken sister.
- Rain Piano MkII – The Rain Piano was recorded after some extensive Tom Waits listening. Specially the ”Mule Variation” album, (great stuff!). I fell in love with the piano sound on that record and decided to make something in that line.
- TBO MkII – The TBO, was recorded at OAL studios in Stockholm Sweden using a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano. We used a matched pair of Neumann SM2 for picking up the sound of this great instrument.
- TVBO – Studio Grand Piano – 31 velocities/recored note give you a fantastic velocity responce! Almost 10 Gb, lossless compressed samples (about 15 Gb uncompressed), 7399 different samples, Two mixable microphone perspectives, Sympathetic Resonance, True Pedaling and much more!
- Vertikal MkII – The Vertikal is a upright piano recorded and designed to do the job when you need that little extra “umpf” in your songs. It can be rock, blues, jazz, gospel or anything that needs the extra attitude. Shortly, when you need something not that “grand”.
- WG2 MkII – Studio Grand Piano – We very lucky enough to find this fantastic instrument, an old, LARGE, Malmsjö Grand piano from around 1910, that had the clarity needed to work in a modern production, but also, at the same time, had the richness at well contoured bass side that would provide the power needed on the lower part of the keyboard without getting muddy.
The sale ends April 7th, 2017.
More information: SampleTekk