SampleTekk has announced the release of the Emperor MkII, a reproduction of a unique Bösendorfer 290 SE Imperial Grand Piano.
The owner achieved to install a very high-tech mechanism in the piano designed by Wayne Stahnke that operates the piano keys and pedals with more than 1.000 steps accuracy and is controlled by a computer system. This allowed me to capture each velocity layer of this perfect instrument with unequalled precision.
By utilizing this new technology to optimize the performance of the action, we have created a product which leaves the pianist in total control of dynamic response, timbre and touch.
This library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
Emperor MkII features
- 11 velocity levels.
- TimeVel Release Technology.
- Sympathetic Resonance.
- Real Pedalling.
- Controllable volume for key/pedal noise.
- Controllable volume for Sympathetic Resonance and Resonance.
- Adjustable Instrument Body Resonance.
- Kontakt 4 (full version, it will open in the free player, but in a time limited/session mode).
The library is available for the introductory price of $49 USD until August 15th, 2014 (regular $79 USD).