Three-Body Technology has launched a limited time sale on Heavier7Strings, the virtual sample-based guitar instrument that brings back Heavy Metal to your productions.
Equipped with a complete effect rack and a patterns library, this metal-style guitar library has everything you need.
The love for music, and a desire to create innovative studio technology was the mainspring that made Heavier7Strings possible. With total of 4 years in the making, using only top quality equipment, more than 10.000 samples were painstakingly recorded in 24-bit and 48 kHz.
To top it all off Heavier7Strings comes with a self-developed sampler with no compromise on sound quality.
- 19 Heavy Metal Effect Modules: Screamer, EQ12, AMP, Flanger, Pingpong delay, etc.
- 16 Amps with styles from heavy metal to clean sound, processing sample rate up to 8X.
- 66 cabinet IRs, four can be mixed simultaneously with different delay, volume and phasing.
- Preset manager allows you to store your own effect presets, along with 200 factory presets.
- MIDI patterns library with 200 predefined MIDI patterns (ranging from metal, rock, pop, and clean, as well as non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds).
- MIDI patterns draggable into host DAWs.
- Custom-developed sampler with direct disk read, shared sample buffer between instances to reduce memory consumption, and automatic fade out on disk-read overtime to avoid clicks & pops.
- Built-in TRASH (Tonal/Harmonic Reconstruction and Shaping) DSP engine provides various tone adjusting functions.
- +∞RR: in addition to 16x recorded RR at maximum, random timbre and envelope changes are applied to samples to provide more vivid RR playing.
- True doubling: two guitars playing simultaneously on left and right channel, each has individual random note delay and RR selection.
- Sample-based LFO: modulate sample pitch with pitch curves extracted from real-world vibrato playing. This technique is adjustable in both degree and frequency, and is more realistic than just to modulate the pitch by sine/ triangle wave.
- Dynamically recoups the formant during pitch-bend.
- Digitally emulated tone knob and pickup switch.
- Adjustable tension and resonance.
Heavier7Strings for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for $199 USD until the end of the year (regular $249 USD).
More information: Three-Body Technology