Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on the Jussi vocal synthesizer instrument from Klevgränd Produktion.
Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting.
Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity, which makes it fun and easy to play using a MIDI keyboard.
- ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release).
- Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness).
- Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels).
- Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info).
- Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality).
- Built-in reverb.
Jussi (VST/AU) is on sale for only £10.95 GBP / $14.99 USD until August 20th, 2018.
More information: Klevgränd Jussi