The sale includes:
- VPRE-376 Vintage Preamp — The VPRE-376 is a recreation of a sought after preamp module. The plugin version includes a faithful emulation of the transformers and discrete class A circuitry and is an ideal coloration box.
- VCL-25A Vintage Vari-Mu Leveler — The VCL-25 is a recreation of a 50s broadcasting leveler. It includes an authentic emulation of the audio circuitry and plenty of useful features in the digital domain.
- VCL-373 Vintage Comp/Limiter — The VCL-373 is a recreation of an early 60s broadcasting compressor. It includes a faithful emulation of the audio circuitry and adds some convenient features in the digital domain.
- F-59 Classic Guitar Amp — The F-59 is a recreation of the late ’50s classic that set the course for decades of guitar amplification technology. A cab emulation and a linear level control have been added for more versatility.
- TCS-68 Cassette Tape Channel — The TCS-68 was made to pay homage to one of the most iconic cassette tape based 8-track recorders including a faithful recreation of the preamp, the tape system and the EQ.
- Bucket-500 Analog Delay — The Bucket-500 is an authentic emulation of a bucket brigade (BBD) based analog delay circuit with some convenient features added in the digital domain.
- VCL-4 Vintage opto leveler — The VCL-4 is a faithful emulation of the op amp based successor of the classic late 60s opto leveler. Unintrusive to extreme opto compression with switchable ratio.
The offer expires November 26th, 2018. Use coupon code HKJ7-L5MY-BLK8 at checkout to get the discount.
More information: Fuse Audio Labs