Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on Refractor Audio Transport, a Kontakt instrument library featuring over 2,000 unique samples created by Klayton (Celldweller).
The instrument library combining 5 unique sequencers along with the Transport Probability Engine to mix, mash, and modulate them into new and exciting sounds.
Under the hood, sits the Probability Engine. Rhythmically teleport between slices, and across multiple loops, by holding 2 or more MIDI notes. Not only does the Probability Engine randomly choose which slices and loops to play at a set rate, but it keeps track of playback, so accented notes, snares, or fills, always fall in order, should you let them.
On the surface, users have 5 sequencers to control Volume, Delay Send, Cutoff, Pitch, and Step Duration. They run on a separate clock than the Probability Engine, and can sequence in order or randomly, leaving the rhythmic, sonic and melodic possibilities without limitation.
- 3.85 GB of unique samples.
- 5 Unique Step Sequencers.
- 101 Kontakt Instruments (NKI Files).
- 2000+ Samples in 24bit, 44.1kHz Audio.
- 1400+ Loops.
- 650+ One-Shots.
- Includes Processed Drums, Live Drums, Score Percussion, Synths, Synth Bass, FX Loops, Falls and Spindowns, Frequency Generations, Arcade FX, Gut Punchers, Impacts, Risers, Robo Talk, Vocals.
Transport is on sale for $74.95 USD until July 3rd, 2019. Requires Kontakt 5 or the free Kontakt 5 Player.
More information: Refractor Audio