VST Buzz has launched a sale on the Collision FX cinematic Kontakt Player instrument library by Sound Yeti, offering a 67% discount for a limited time.
“Collision FX” delivers an exceptional palette of sounds to design, compose, score, sweeten and create astonishingly impressive cinematic elements.
Perfect for Epic Trailer Music, Hybrid Orchestral Scores and Sound Design, create breathtaking cinematic dynamics, hybrid sound effects and orchestrated elements with ease!
Collision FX features
- 3,100+ Sound Sources @ 96k 24bit Resolution.
- 14.72 GB of Samples (uncompressed).
- 234 NKIs and Menus.
- Master Themes (19 NKIs).
- Environments (85 NKIs).
- Movement (17 NKIs).
- Stingers (36 NKIs).
- Textures (24 NKIs).
- Tempo Sync Sequences (53 NKIs).
- Proprietary LFO Design with Matrix Mapping.
- 190 IR Reverbs for Extraordinary Spatial and Ambient Overtones.
- 4 Band Premix EQ (Parametric) for Instant Sound Slotting.
- Single Click Sidechain Power Mod Knobs: Destruction, Shimmer, Depth.
- Hits, Risers, Drops, Impacts, Flybys, Textures, Sweeps, Environments, Ambiences, Instruments.
- Use Standalone or with Popular DAWs – Ableton, Logic, Cuebase etc.
- Native Instruments NKS Ready with KOMPLETE KONTROL & MASCHINE.
Collision FX is on sale for 69 EUR until December 11th, 2018.
More information: VST Buzz