VST Buzz has launched a sale on Creative Junk, a Kontakt instrument library by Paper Stone Instrument featuring 1.03 GB of atonal and tuned percussion.
Ambitious, versatile and comprehensive, “Creative Junk” is an organic percussion suite designed to fire your imagination!
With this library you’ll discover a goldmine of unique hits, quirky transients and inspirational tones that will bring a fresh perspective to your projects!
Creative Junk features
- 1.03 GB of Content, 2050 samples.
- Experimental Atonal and Tuned Percussion collection.
- A goldmine of unique hits, quirky transients and inspirational tones!.
- Found sounds recorded include: Industrial heaters, Bouncing balls, Bottles, Jugs, Filing cabinets.
- 20 nkis featuring 100 multi sampled objects.
- Up to 7 velocity layers per patch.
- Recorded with 3 mic positions: Close, Overhead & Room.
- Sample controls for Tune, Pan, Transpose SEMI, Transpose OCT.
- Attack – controls the attack portion for the selected sample..
- Release – controls the release portion for the selected sample..
- Reverbs / Effects – Choose from 10 different types including Small, Studio, Church, Plate and Lo-fi.
- Effect controls – Controls for Predelay, Level, Size and High-pass filter.
- Filter – Controls for both High-pass and Low-pass filters.
- Recorded at Paper Stone Studios in Nottingham, England.
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
Creative Junk is on sale for only 15 EUR until November 6th, 2018 (regular 50 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz