VST Buzz has launched a sale on Deleight, a stereo multi-tap delay effect plugin by Audiority that is based on late 90s digital delay hardware processors.
Deleight was particularly inspired by the Korg DL8000r rackmount module.
Deleight can deliver multiple delay-based effects, ranging from simple echoes to multi-voice choruses, flangers, doublers, early reverbs and more.
Among it’s many creative features you can Enable Loop mode to set Deleight as a looper device, with Speed and Reverse controls, to create special effects and textures with almost unlimited creative potential!
- Stereo Multi Tap Delay (4+4 Taps).
- Delay Buffer of 5 seconds.
- 7 Time Ranges.
- Tempo Sync.
- Left, Right and Feedback channels.
- Normal and Cross channel feedback modes.
- LFO with 11 waveforms.
- Channel Linking.
- Loop Mode (with Speed and Reverse controls).
- Resizeable User Interface.
- Inline User Manual.
Deleight for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for only 9.99 EUR until May 22nd, 2018 (regular 35 EUR).
More information: VST Buzz