Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Lounge Lizard Session by Applied Acoustics Systems, a software electric piano based on the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer instruments of the seventies.
This special edition is a simplified version of the well-known A|A|S Lounge Lizard EP. Each component of an electric piano has been modeled with A|A|S cutting edge physical modeling technology to provide realistic and lively sounds.
Physical modeling uses the laws of physics to reproduce the behavior of an object. In other words, the Lounge Lizard Session solves, in real time, mathematical equations describing how its different components function. No sampling or wavetables are used in the Lounge Lizard Session, the sound is simply calculated in real time by the CPU according to the values each parameter is receiving.
Lounge Lizard Session (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is on sale for only $9.99 USD until October 1st, 2018 (regular $49 USD).
You can also upgrade to the full Lounge Lizard EP-4 from Session and save 50% off exclusively at Plugin Boutique.
Some of the new features in Lounge Lizard EP-4 include:
- Factory Library – The completely renewed factory library features the classic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds as well as over 200 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.
- Compressor and Equalizer – These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- Character Control – The new Character control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations – that’s the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano’s output – to easily snug fit your electric piano part into your track.
- Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano’s physical modelling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- Streamlined Interface – Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the main piano and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you get under the hood and voice the piano to taste; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for final shaping duties.
- Bank and Program Manager – Lounge Lizard EP-4’s new manager allows for simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Overhauled Effects – Reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano, Lounge Lizard EP-4’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- Native 64-bit Audio Unit (AU) and VST Plug-ins – Lounge Lizard EP-4 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
The upgrade to Lounge Lizard EP-4 is on sale for only $49 USD until October 15th, 2018 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems