VST Buzz has launched a sale on Ridig Audio Hypernode, a fully modular Electronic Music Arranger for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Hypernode includes a collection of over 300 Kontakt multi-instruments made from over 600 factory sounds, ranging from keys and guitars to synthesizer waveforms and hybrids.
With almost 12GB of content, all instruments offer flexible sequencers, automation, five freely assignable insert effect slots, convolution reverb and more. You can even modulate insert effect parameters via the included sequencers!
Create the perfect sounds, sequence them all together and then create an intro, verse, chorus, bridge, middle 8, fills and outros all inside the system!
- Nearly 12GB of Content (9.6GB download).
- 300 multis, 600 factory sounds.
- 6 distinct modules – Accompaniment, Bass, Kick, Percussion, Lead & Harmony, Pads.
- Edit every aspect of the included sounds down to the smallest detail utilizing filters, envelopes, lfo’s and effects.
- Flexible sequencers, automation, five freely assignable insert effect slots, convolution reverb and more.
- Modulate insert effect parameters via the included sequencers.
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.7.1 or higher (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
- Perfect for Pop, Dance, Ambient, Chillout and Downtempo music.
Hypernode is on sale for only 19.99 EUR until June 12th, 2018 (regular 199.99 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz