Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on Signum Audio, offering a discount of up to 50% off on its loudness analyzer effect plugins for a limited time.
As loudness standards are being adopted on more and more broadcasting and streaming platforms, loudness meters have become an invaluable tool for serious audio producers – whether you are producing for broadcast, music, gaming, podcasts or film.
Meeting loudness standards ensures your audio is optimised for streaming and broadcasting, thus retaining the dynamics of your audio. Our BUTE Loudness Analyser is the backbone of our range of loudness solutions and truly is the very latest in loudness management software.
BUTE Loudness Analyser features
- Clean and comprehensive user-interface with loads of neat features.
- Integrated True Peak Brickwall Limiter to catch any overshoots.
- Highly informative graph display.
- Easily toggle between readings for short-term & momentary loudness, true peak, and traditional RMS.
- DAW Sync and automatic re-metering reflecting any adjustments you make for a smarter workflow.
- Wide array of built-in presets for the very latest loudness standards and recommendations.
- History overview and alerts letting you easily see and navigate to areas that require your attention.
- Custom alert system so you can specify your own parameters.
- Flexible and scalable so you can have a graph or numerical view.
- Can handle 10+ hours of data.
- Reloadable session data.
- Save, Load and Export metering data.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, BUTE Loudness Analyser is on sale for $39 USD for the Stereo version and $55 USD for the Surround version. The offer expires September 1st, 2020.
More information: Signum Audio