Sensomusic has announced the release of Usine Hollyhock II, the music software dedicated to live music and real-time installations.
After 18 months of development, Sensomusic is proud to announce Usine Hollyhock II, a new step in multimedia creation.
The major update since Hollyhock I
Now available in the download section of the website. They offer a -50% launching price for all new members. Don’t wait to take advantage of this offer on the buy page.
This new version can be freely tested without limitation.
Usine Hollyhock II features
- Video support.
- DMX/Art-net support for light management.
- New powerful timeline Grid.
- New automations recording.
- New interface design.
- More than 50 new modules covering a large range of applications including:
- New Grain-Sampler module
- New Midi Sampler module
- 3D support
- Leap V2 support
- More than 500 improvements.
- Smpte, Midi Timecode (MTC), Linear Timecode (MTC) support.
- Engine optimization.
- OSC learn on every controls.
- New powerful library.
- 64 channels support on every audio module.
- 128 audio in/out.
- New Internet site.
- New open source SDK.
Usine Hollyhock II for Windows and Mac is available for purchase at an introductory 50% discount for a limited time.
More information: Sensomusic