Sensomusic has updated its Usine Hollyhock music production software to version 1.01.007d.
Usine is dedicated to live music and real-time installations. It’s not a traditional Digital Audio Workstation so, it has a very specific approach. Also it’s a modular environment, which means that, even if you can find many ready to use examples, the main goal is to create and customize your live set to fit it exactly to your needs. Usine is different but finally you’ll realize that it is one of the most powerful audio software you can find.
Changes in Usine Hollyhock v1.01.007
- New Rack layout as columns.
- Option in the setup to have Patches, Grid, etc in a floating windows for multi monitors.
- Pianoroll, Scripts, Browser windows resizeable.
- Racks panels can be minimized..
- Scrollbar in Interface Builder.
- User curves in Sample player module.
- Audio engine optimization.
- Various improvement in the Physics engine.
- The Preset Panel contains 32 presets.
- Plugins now compatible at patch/wkp level (win32, win64, osx32 and VST, AU).
- Optimization of midi events flow.
- Many other improvements.
- Most of reported issues fixed.
Usine Hollyhock is available to purchase for the introductory price of 159 EUR (regular 199 EUR).
More information: Sensomusic