Sensomusic has released version 3.5.2 of Usine, a patch oriented sound software where you can add modules or VST plug-ins and connect them without restriction.
Usine 3.5 was released a few days ago. This version contains many improvements which simplify most of basics aspect of live music creation. Check the Sensomusic forum for more information on what’s new in version 3.5.
Updated in v3.5.2
- New record (direct to disk) options, to record directly in the sequencer.
- The default workspace (loaded at the start up) keeps its real name and can be saved normally.
- Fixed: new option in the setup to set the disk buffer size (reading buffer of audio files).
- Fixed: Wave display ‘show loop’ doesn’t work, and inlet invisible.
- Fixed: Problems (cpu & freeze) in the sequencer with large wave files.
- Fixed: Mouse wheel (zoom) in the sequencer.
- Fixed: Better memory allocation and release.
Usine Free is fully functional but limited to 1 stereo input, 1 stereo output and 4 tracks. Usine Pro features 10 stereo inputs, 10 stereo outputs, 16 tracks and a complete access to the user library (add-ons) and costs 50 EUR.
Visit Sensomusic for more information and a link to download Usine Free or a demo version of Usine Pro.