Fabrizio Poce has announced availability of the new J74 SliceShuffler audio slice sequencer Max for Live device.
The audio effect for Ableton Live buffers incoming audio, allowing you free slice re-sequencing and manipulation of the audio phrase, in real-time.
The plug-in has been created with rhythmic material in mind, so it works very well on drum loops and the likes, but it can also be used to add a rhythmic feel on anything else too.
Above all, SliceShuffler is made for real-time performance: manipulate, mix snapshots, variate and randomize the sequences, do anything you like: changes are hit-less and instantaneous. And with a performance-friendly [undo] function, which let’s you revert to a known state, when you wish to.
J74 SliceShuffler features
- Free slice re-sequencing of the captured audio buffer.
- Tempo synchronized, with up to 32 steps (32 beats, 2 bars of buffered audio),
- Probability sequencing lanes to add variations and evolutions over time.
- Sequenced-slice can independently be reversed, muted and/or panned.
- Slice direction can be sequenced with probability of variation.
- Parameter Locking: it can sequence any parameter in Ableton Live.
- Drive gain and compressor at the output stage (for overdrive and saturation).
- Snapshots: save and recall snapshots, also for mixing during performance (hitless recall).
- Performance functions: randomize, freeze, shift, reverse. All possible in real-time.
SliceShuffler for Ableton Live 10 or higher is 12 EUR ex. VAT. It requires Max for Live.
More information: J74