Serato has released version 1.7.2 of its Serato DJ professional DJ software for Windows and Mac.
Serato DJ delivers all the features and performance to meet the demands of DJs at the top of their game and sets the new standard for controller DJs. Our best feature set for all-in-one controllers.
Changes in Serato DJ v1.7.2
- Support for OS X Yosemite — Now with official support for OS X Yosemite.
- MIDI Output Lighting — Map various features to your secondary MIDI controller and have the LED’s illuminate in response to your actions. Create custom mappings that are highly visible in the club.
- Sticker Lock — Keep your routines tight with Sticker Lock. A new feature based on a Scratch Live feature that allows you to place a sticker on your control vinyl that will line up exactly when your track starts or cue points everytime. Combine this feature with drop to cue and instant doubles for more control without having to look at the screen.
- Instant start for motorised platters — Instant Start feature added for all controllers with motorised platters. To enable, turn your controllers start time knob to the zero position.
- Support for Remote 1.2 — Serato Remote 1.2 introduces PLAY, SYNC, QUANTIZE and CUE POINT NAME DISPLAY features to all Serato DJ users. Along with some quality and stability improvements. Play & pause tracks, activities sync and toggle quantize directly from Serato Remote without having to touch your laptop or controller. Know exactly what cue you’re triggering with Cue point names and colors inherited directly from Serato DJ.
- Various maintenance and bug fixes, details here.
Serato DJ is available for purchase for $129 USD.