ShamanStems has released Acid House, a collection of twisted acid synth and basslines, jackin’ drum machine grooves, warehouse lazers and modulations, FXed hits and 6am orb-like pads.
Inspired by the second summer of love, Acid House pays homage to the 303, 808 and 909-led tracks of the late 80s and early 90s – serving up squelching 303 basslines, bleepy synths, classic rave chords and vintage drum machine beats created from 100% analogue sources including Roland, Yamaha and Korg.
All loops have processed with a host of outboard kit to ensure a richness, warmth and punch that will max out any contemporary club system.
Acid House features
- 120 authentic Phuture and Cajmere-style analogue acid bass and synths processed with various modulation, distortion, phaser and delay pedals. Many loops are offered with up to five variants.
- 20 bangin’ and jackin’ drum machine rhythms created on classic sequencers from Roland, Korg and Boss.
- Vintage Textures & FX – lost-in-a-field FX, drug-induced ambiences, vast pads, reverbed hits, lasers, modulations and more.
- Mangled Vox – Classic house phrases (‘Chicago’, ‘jack your body’) and indecipherable glitchisms to supplement the groove.
- All samples are tempo-labeled at 122bpm and key- labeled where applicable.
Acid House is available from Sounds To Sample for 14.90 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample