Cableguys has released another update of its ShaperBox 3 rhythmic effects plugin for creative mixing and rhythmic inspiration.
Version 3.1.1 adds a new stereo vectorscope analyzer to the Pan and Width Shapers, to help producers to achieve a balance of stereo width and mono compatibility.
ShaperBox is your go-to tool for rhythmic inspiration, musical motion, and mixing magic. Nine powerful Cableguys Shaper effects come together in one easy, modern interface.
- New: Vectorscope stereo analyzer in Pan/Width Shapers.
- Improved: ShaperBox 1/2 custom presets can now be synced to ShaperBox 3.
- Improved: NoiseShaper’s noise download dialog will not be shown again once cancelled.
- Fixed: The correct Wave category is now opened when using Quick Presets (Sidechain, Trim, Half-Time).
- Fixed: Oscilloscope Tool is now resized when Global Audio Trigger panel open.
- Fixed: Loading the plugin with the selected MIDI device disconnected no longer causes unexpected results.
The update is free for all existing ShaperBox users. New customers can purchase the ShaperBox 3 Bundle (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) at Plugin Boutique, ADSR Sounds and from the Cableguys store for 89 USD/EUR.